Sunday, September 30, 2012

Introductions and such!


Jessica aka Mom
My loving husband Michael. He's fierce!
Caleb, Kaitlyn, Cavan

Let me take a moment to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Jessica, wife and lover to my beloved Michael and mother to 3 awesome kids, Kaitlyn, Caleb, and Cavan. I have a spiritual relationship with God and I take it very seriously. These three aspects are the most important things in my life. I am 30 years young and I immensely enjoy being a weirdo. 




To the left you will see a picture of the love of my life, Michael, or as I like to call him, "Miker Bear". He claims he hates his picture taken but as you can see from this photo he is quite the character. Michael is 28 years old, the step father to my oldest two kids and a biological father to my youngest son. He is a hard working, extremely funny, love machine and I admire, respect, and adore every part of him. 






On the right you will meet my babies. My daughter Kaitlyn is a free spirit who never quits talking. Every morning that she wakes up she has a new dream to tell me about. I love this child! She is 11 years old. My middle son Caleb is a wild man who is always seeking justice. If you have committed any infraction he will find out about it and you will be tattled on! He is charming,sweet, and tender hearted at his ripe old age of 10. My little guy Cavan is 6 years old and he loves being outside, playing jokes on me, and John Deere Tractors. There is never a dull moment with this boy in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment