Sunday, September 30, 2012

Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012

Naturals VoxBox 2012
The influenster program is amazing. I cannot stress enough how much I enjoy testing all of the great products that I receive from them free of charge! Who doesn't like free? Who doesn't like great products to try? So the influenster program has launched their Naturals VoxBox 2012 and it's swell!

Inside my Naturals Voxbox I received The Original Dish Drying Mat that retails for $4.99. This mat is wonderful and I gotta say, it really soaks up a lot of water! It's easy to clean too, just pop it in the laundry with you other clothes.

I received a tube of LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer retailed at $2.87. Let me tell ya, this stuff rocks! Even my husband likes it and I have found it missing numerous times. Guess where I've found it? In his lunchbox. Mmmmhmmm, good stuff man!

EBOOST was another product that I received to try. I wasn't sure how I was going to respond to this fizzy little drink but i am glad I tried it! It's very tasty and it almost reminds me of an orange sherbet. The downside is that it's expensive at $39 for a box 30 effervescent powders.

CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes retailing at $29.99 for 50 pouches. These wipes worked great and didn't possess to strong of an alcohol smell. They work great when you are in the car and one of the kiddos has sticky hands. Shoot, they work well on dad's sticky hands too!

GEODEO was another product that I got and it smelled marvelous! GEODEO is a natural deodorant stick worth $5.99 for 2.3 oz of odor blocking goodness. I usually make my own deodorant but was pleasantly surprised by this awesome sweat stick!

Last but not least I received a sample of Nectresse sweetener. This product is retailed at $6.99 for 140 servings. I'm not big on sweeteners but i really enjoyed the zero calorie aspect of it. This sweetener was made primarily from fruit extracts which is a plus as nobody wants artificial sweeteners in their gut.

Influenster enclosed a bonus item which as a SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap that retailed for $4.99 for a 5 oz. bar. This bar is smooth, silky, and smells amazing! It is a deep brown that almost looks like a bar of chocolate waiting for you in the shower. Don't eat though! Hehe! I love the way this bar made my skin feel and smell.

Thanks Influenster for all of the awesome products that you sent me!

Wanna join in on the fun?
http://www.influenster.com


No comments:

Post a Comment