Saturday, June 1, 2013

Palmolive Soft Touch and Silky Smooth Hands

Just as the title states, Palmolive Soft Touch leaves my hands feeling incredibly soft and smooth, not to mention smelling great. Who would have thought that doing the dishes could end up being so enjoyable?
I received two complimentary bottles of Palmolive dish soap in the mail, courtesy of Influenster. Thanks Influenster! The types of Palmolive Soft Touch that I got were the Vitamin E and Coco Butter varieties. It was very hard for me to choose a favorite as they both smelled and worked great. I finally decided that the Vitamin E version was the best because it smells feminine, contains vitamin E, and well, it's pink! I love pink. 
For a long time, the Palmolive motto has been "Palmolive is Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands" and this statement couldn't be any more true. Your hands will feel  amazing after using this product and best of all, your dishes will wind up being sparkling clean. Plus, if I haven't said it before, Palmolive Soft Touch smells amazing!

In fact, Palmolive smells so good, it can wake up a sleeping teenager....




Ok, Ok, Palmolive Soft Touch is a great product but it isn't a miracle worker. Not much can wake this kid (my daughter, Kaitlyn) up. However, when Kaitlyn did wake up, she didn't grumble as much about being on dish detail because she loved the coconut scent of the dish soap.

Enjoy your own bottle of either Palmolive Vitamin E (my fave), Coco Butter (Kaitlyn's fave), or Aloe (maybe your fave) dish soap by picking it up at your local Walmart.


*I received my two bottles of Palmolive Soft Touch dish soap completely free from Influenster. All opinions expressed on this blog are solely my own. *



No comments:

Post a Comment